Driven Software Developer
MATCHi has in a short time established itself as the leading racket sports community in Sweden. We offer racket sports venues a complete administration system - bookings, payments, customers, stats, offers, online marketing and more - and the venues' members get a digital meeting place with matchmaking possibilities. We started five years ago and now heading for the world together with a number of new top coworkers.
You will develop and maintain our products and services. As one of our software developers, you will work with the entire platform, and depending on your personal skills you can work with different challenges such as architecture, UX, dev ops, testing, integrations and systems support in addition to the programming itself.
Be a driving force and a participant in product development such as specification and implementation
Develop and maintain a technical roadmap for our platform, with scalability and product vision taken into consideration
Depending on your interests and needs:
Maintain and develop our solutions regarding partners and the operations - including server management - of the platform
· Evaluate and select tech partners
· Improve our server environment and alert systems
· Develop dashboards to track different system statistics
· Measure and improve performance of our applications
· Other projects that matches your skills and interests
Personality and knowledge (desirable)
We are working in a small team and your personality is therefore important to us. Our tempo is high and the focus is in solutions. We would like you to be a:
· Fast learner and not afraid of new technologies (it is important for us to stay up-to-date)
· Creative problem solver
· Effective with a focus on quality
· Team player
· Deliver upon agreements
· Appreciate communication both in speech, in writing and in code
· Take your own initiatives – for example quick-hacking prototypes or picking low hanging fruits where a small amount of time spent could vastly improve customer experience, even though not specified from the beginning. If problems require big, time-consuming solutions you think outside the box together with the specifier to make sure the right problem is solved and the time is well invested.
We are looking for you who have an IT education background, with pleasure from the university or similar. The following skills are required:
• Experiences from startups (fast iterations)
• Good understanding of usability and user experience
• Backend: MySQL, Java, REST
If you have experience in any of the following, that is a huge bonus:
· Backend: Grails, Node, Python
· Frontend: Angular, AngularJS, Bootstrap, LESS, SASS
· UX: Conversions, A/B testing, metrics, etc
· Dev Ops: Amazon AWS
· Tools: IntelliJ, Segment, Pivotal/Jira, Jenkins, Git/Github
· Experience from building apps, SaaS-solutions, integrations
Full time (minimum 80%)
What we offer you
An exciting dynamic environment where everyone rolls up their sleeves to get the work done. You will be one of the main players in deciding how successful this company will really be. You will get important responsibilities with varied tasks and tons of room for personal development and growth with challenges around every corner.
Central office space close to Gothenburg central station. We have flexible work hours and you can also work from other locations in case you can still deliver at a high level. For us balance between work and family/spare time is important and we therefore encourage development by supporting literature, courses and other that helps you grow.
Competitive salary. Fitness health care benefits, company pension with required insurances and a stock option program is in set-up.
We have good finances and offers you an exciting travel with you as one of the key players in MATCHi’s result.
If you accept the challenge of creating a global success story with us: do not hesitate, apply today!
Do you have questions? Send an email to Mattias Aronsson at firstname.lastname@example.org or give him a call 073-672 02 05