Full Stack Developer
Full Stack Developer
We are currently looking for many different engineering profiles to join our international expansion journey🚀 If you are a Full Stack Developer and feel that the description below resonates with who you are and what you're looking for, please don't hesitate to apply!
Help bring MATCHi into the future
Our current product has served us well in taking us from nothing to becoming the obvious platform for racket sports in Sweden. Now, we're going to build the obvious platform for racket sports in the World. You will be part in taking this from the grounds up, from building teams and team culture based on delivering world class usability, where each team is responsible for everything they produce - from code to operations.
Your role in this will be to
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software.
- Work closely with designers to understand our users' needs and iterate together towards the best possible product.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables. For your own growth in skills as well as interest.
- Contribute and work with the overall architecture alongside your team.
You are probably
- Self-motivated, have a strong drive and an action oriented mind-set with high sense of personal accountability.
- Leadership capabilities with ability to coach and engage others.
- As a person like working in an innovative environment with focus on high speed in delivery.
The toolbox we will be working with includes
If you have all of this in your tool kit, great! If not, no worries! What you don't already know, you'll be able to learn once you're here. Your aptitude for learning new things is more important. Although we value your deep knowledge, we appreciate that you have worked with a variety of things even more and that you have a broad-based skill set.
At our new office in Gothenburg, there are many desks still available to be filled. We continuously work with our capability to work remotely, where we use Slack, Google Workplace, Mural, etc., which has been to great help during the pandemic. However, to be able to nurture and grow our culture, we believe that a certain physical interaction in the office is important once things are back to normal.
MATCHi exists to empower people in racket sports through user-friendly tech.
Today, we're just over 30 employees spread across different cities and countries. Most of us are located at our HQ in Gothenburg, where you'll be situated as well. We operate in nine different countries and are growing fast! Hope to hear from you soon!😃