Did you know that if you google “What is the fastest growing sport in the world?”, the answer will probably be Padel. We at MATCHi have built the best platform to serve the needs of Padel players and the global racket sports community.
At MATCHi, we have been on a mission to be the platform of choice for the racket sports community since 2012. Our goal to help the community to play more by connecting players and venues is coming everyday closer to reality, helped by the impressive boom of Padel.
Our growth is stronger than ever, recently doubling the players and venues joining us on the journey. Today, our platform offers a wide range of solutions for players to find and book their court, and for venues to administer their schedule while offering training and competitions. We see the future ahead of us and the possibilities are broad: video recordings, venue automation, intelligent training, online communities, perfect player matching. Be it tennis, padel, badminton or table tennis, the breadth of innovations will bring racket sports players around the world to simply play more.
To help us achieve our ambition, we are looking for a new member to join our team. Join us as a Team Manager and be part of building the number one racket sports platform.
About the role
As a team manager at MATCHi you will lead a team of engineers working with one or two of our empowered product teams. A servant leader, you will help your team improve each day guiding them from process optimization to better collaboration. You will make sure your team members have a plan and the space to develop and learn, refining their skills or discovering new ones. A kind leader, you work with your team through positive leadership and always keep a listening ear for your colleagues. Your ability to help the team in their operational technical decisions is a definite advantage for this role.
What we are looking for
- A cooperative and kind team member who appreciates attentive teamwork
- A curious and ambitious colleague with a focused mind
- A creative coworker who shares crazy ideas with a brave heart
- You have minimum 3 years of experience managing technical teams, preferably in a cross-functional environment
- You have worked in at least one product company as part of the engineering organization, delivering value to customers with agile methods
- You have minimum 5 years of experience in Engineering and Technology positions, with a strong knowledge of backend and infrastructure technologies with languages such as Go and services such as AWS
What we offer
- A collaborative team and a culture of trust and autonomy
- A modern office with the possibility of a flexible working setup
- Huge possibilities to learn new things and lots of opportunities for personal development
- Great benefits like massage, personal trainer and padel lunches
- The best colleagues ever
- A leadership role in a growing engineering organization
- The possibility to shape our engineering culture following our move to cross functional teams and as part of our roadmap to upgrade our platform architecture
- A broad product and technology set ranging from B2B SaaS platform to Consumer apps and Hardware
- A scaling challenge with a product already in use by more than a million racket sports players and expanding rapidly internationally
If you think this opportunity sounds GREAT and you're interested in joining us, simply apply just down below or at the top of this page.