Did you know that if you google “What is the fastest growing sport in the world?”, the answer will probably be Padel. We at MATCHi have built the best platform to serve the needs of Padel players and the global racket sports community.
At MATCHi, we have been on a mission to be the platform of choice for the racket sports community since 2012. Our goal to help the community to play more by connecting players and venues is coming everyday closer to reality, helped by the impressive boom of Padel.
Our growth is stronger than ever, recently doubling the players and venues joining us on the journey. Today, our platform offers a wide range of solutions for players to find and book their court, and for venues to administer their schedule while offering training and competitions. We see the future ahead of us and the possibilities are broad: video recordings, venue automation, intelligent training, online communities, perfect player matching. Be it tennis, padel, badminton or table tennis, the breadth of innovations will bring racket sports players around the world to simply play more.
To help us achieve our ambition, we are looking for a new member to join our team. Join us as a Frontend Engineer and be part of building the number one racket sports platform.
About the Role
As a Frontend Engineer at MATCHi you will work together with a team of great engineers, product designers and product managers focusing on problem solving and creating value for our customers. We hope that you share our guiding principles of innovation and scalability driven by an agile mindset. In this role you will help us create a stable MATCHi platform as we grow to reach millions of players world wide.
What we are looking for
- A cooperative and kind team member who appreciate attentive teamwork
- A curious and ambitious colleague with a focused mind
- A generous coworker who shares knowledge and ideas with a brave heart
- Solid experience in frontend testing
- Experience working with a majority of the following:
- GoLang development (or similar object oriented programming)
What we offer
- A collaborative team and a culture of trust and autonomy
- A modern office with the possibility of a flexible working setup
- Huge possibilities to learn new things and lots of opportunities for personal development
- Great benefits like massage, personal trainer and padel lunches
- The best colleagues ever
- A broad product and technology set ranging from B2B SaaS platform to Consumer apps and Hardware
- A scaling challenge with a product already in use by more than a million racket sports players and expanding rapidly internationally
- The possibility to be part of shaping our engineering culture following our move to cross functional teams and as part of our roadmap to upgrade our platform architecture
If you think this opportunity sounds GREAT and you're interested in joining us, simply apply just down below or at the top of this page.