Having spent the past decade within the world of racket sports, we know one thing that is certain: It’s growing. Like never before. Each and every day, thousands of new people decide to embark on their own racket sports journey. We’re happy to play a part in this, making the games we all know and love more accessible through user-friendly tech.
Our journey began in 2012, and our vision has been the same ever since: To be the obvious platform for the global racket sports community - for both venues and players alike. Although we’re only just getting started, we’re now widely considered to be the fastest-growing company within the industry. All this is possible through our tireless commitment and love for racket sports.
The numbers speak for themselves: 1400+ venues connected, over 1 million players using our app, and more than 80 employees spread out across Europe.
About the role
As a Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) at MATCHi you will work in our platform team with a set of talented Backend and DevOps engineers. Following our recent growth we work towards better scalability and reliability in our AWS based application and infrastructure. You will work with consumer related products and channels with the mission to increase reliability. You will be a valued team player in a dynamic, autonomous, cross-functional agile team.
We see that you have 5+ years of professional experience where of at least 3 of them working as DevOps Engineer or SRE with a majority of the following experiences to be suitable for this position:
What we are looking for
- You have experience from working with platforms, infrastructure and databases in consumer oriented products or systems with large concurrent user bases.
- Preferably you have experiences from working with optimizing for scale utilizing technology such as CDNs, different caching patterns, high availability, database optimizations etc.
- You have practical experience from continuous deployment utilizing and setting up CI/CD pipelines, integrations test, infrastructure as code, and different branching strategies
- You have AWS experience
- You have experiences from both monoliths and micro service based systems e.g. K8s and serverless
- You love working on a team where you constantly learn, experiment, and share knowledge
- Knowledge in some of the following Golang, Java, JVM, Groovy, Grail
- Experiences from IAM systems, OAuth, API gateways, load test is an additionally plus
What we offer
- A collaborative team and a culture that makes you feel at home
- A role in a growing and fast-paced product company within sportstech
- A scaling challenge with a platform already in use by 1 million+ racket sports players with rapid international growth
- A modern office in Gothenburg with possibilities to be flexible
- Huge possibilities to learn new things and lots of opportunities for personal development
- Great benefits like massage, PT and padel lunches with the best colleagues ever!
If you think this opportunity sounds GREAT and you're interested in joining us, simply apply just down below or at the top of this page.