Having spent the past decade within the world of racket sports, we know one thing that is certain: It’s growing. Like never before. Each and every day, thousands of new people decide to embark on their own racket sports journey. We’re happy to play a part in this, making the games we all know and love more accessible through user-friendly tech.
Our journey began in 2012, and our vision has been the same ever since: To be the obvious platform for the global racket sports community - for both venues and players alike. Although we’re only just getting started, we’re now widely considered to be the fastest-growing company within the industry. All this is possible through our commitment and passion for racket sports.
The numbers speak for themselves: 1400 venues connected, over 1 million players using our app, and close to 100 employees spread out across the globe.
We are looking for a Data Analyst to participate in MATCHis journey towards a more data informed culture helping us make better business decisions and build a better experience for our customers. You are a team player with a genuine interest and passion for data and details. You're both communicative, curious, precise and you share knowledge and ideas with a brave heart and a focused mind.
As a Data Analyst at MATCHi you will:
- Be a key team player in a newly started, growing data team.
- Work with our data stack and make sure MATCHi’s data is prepared and available for analytics and operations, both for internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure appropriate data/tools/dashboards to measure data and enable deeper analysis.
- Understand strategy and KPIs and be able to align reports and insights based on them. Identify and investigate trends, anomalies and opportunities.
- Handle ingestion of data into our data lake and the ETL process
- Handle securely sharing of data with our customers and players
- Help MATCHi take data informed decisions and be proactive in its decisions by identifying trends early through data
We prefer that you to have:
- 3+ years of experience working as a Data Analyst
- Passion for data with extensive experience supporting development and deployment of production ready code
- Understanding for hidden technical debt and live by best practices and tooling around data and cloud architectures
- Knowledge of data infrastructure technologies such as Redshift, DBT, DMS, etc.
- Good knowledge in SQL and Python and you aim for the highest quality in your code
- Attentiveness to detail and committed to data integrity and ability to evaluate data for accuracy and errors
- Good knowledge and experience in BI tools and how to present data and analytical views to different stakeholders and target groups.
- AWS, multi-tenant analytics and machine learning experience is a big plus
What we offer:
- A collaborative team and a culture of trust and autonomy
- An opportunity to work at a rapidly scaling company
- A modern office with the possibility of a flexible working setup
- A possibility to work with a product that helps people live a more social and active life connected to a passion
- A chance to work with data from multiple sources both on B2B and B2C sides
- Huge possibilities to learn new things and lots of opportunities for personal development
- Great benefits like massage, PT and padel lunches with the best colleagues ever!
If you think this opportunity sounds GREAT and you're interested in joining us, simply apply down below or at the top of this page.