We at MATCHi are looking for an experienced designer to join our team.
At MATCHi, we truly love racket sports - every single one of them. We want people around the globe to be able to experience the same passion, to be able to play more. That's why we get up in the morning, to make racket sports more accessible - all through user-friendly tech as the core in everything. Our vision? To be the obvious platform for the global racket sports community.
As a Product Designer in our Design team you will work with a growing consumer app, solutions for competitions and league games, an established booking system and other great products around racket sports. You will be responsible for the design strategies towards the users as well as for developing MATCHi's design portfolio together with other designers. As a designer you will also work closely in a Product trio together with a Tech Lead and a Product Manager, in this trio your main responsibility will be to secure all the design deliveries of each project.
We are looking for an experienced and skilled designer who strives to create high quality products for 1M+ consumers in a fast-paced environment. You'll have experience working with consumer-facing products with the ability to motivate others towards a joint vision. You'll know how to get things done, what's going on in the design field and are comfortable with making decisions with the best experience in mind. You need design experience as well as having the ability to create and execute successful design strategies with the end user in mind. You have worked with proven design and growth tactics to attract and retain users.
As a Product Designer at MATCHi you will be responsible for:
- Working in the full design spectra from identifying needs and doing research to deliver final designs and visuals.
- Performing research activities and gather insights about MATCHi users and customers.
- Mapping out impact maps and user journeys.
- Creating concepts and prototypes to validate with users.
- Delivering crispy design for million of users.
- Having a holistic approach on design and UX.
We prefer that you have:
- A few years working experience with hands-on design work.
- A proven track record of working with consumer products or services.
- A higher education within the design field or similar.
- A portfolio or similar with design/UX projects.
- It is also a big plus with knowledge within growth and analytics focusing on design decision.
What we offer:
- A collaborative team and a culture of trust and autonomy.🤝
- A team who truly believes and lives by the values: Attentive teamwork, Brave Hearts and Focused Mind. 🌱
- An opportunity to work at a rapidly scaling company.🚀
- A modern office with the possibility of a flexible working setup.✨
- A possibility to work with a product that helps people live a more social and active life connected to a passion.
- Huge possibilities to learn new things and lots of opportunities for personal development.
- Great benefits like massage, PT and padel lunches with the best colleagues ever.
If you think this opportunity sounds like a match and you're interested in joining us, simply apply down below or at the top of this page and stand a chance to get Matched with MATCHi!🎾🚀